1996 Caprice/Impala - Genuine Customer Care
Chevrolet owners are covered by Genuine Customer Care, a comprehensive owner-protection plan that includes the following:
Bumper To Bumper Warranty
- The GM 3-year/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) limited warranty covers repairs for all Chevrolet cars and trucks, including labor and parts, to correct any defects in material or workmanship occurring during the warranty period. Warranty features include air conditioning repair, towing,
no-cost warranty transfer and 6-year/100,000-mile (whichever comes first) sheet-metal rust-through protection. There is also emissions-control system coverage, which varies by geographic location. Items not covered by the warranty include tires (which are covered by the manufacturer) and normal maintenance.
Roadside Basic Care provides:
- Customers who purchase or lease a Chevrolet car or truck, will be able to take advantage of Courtesy Transportation at no additional charge when their vehicles are left at a
participating dealership for repairs covered under the
3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- Lost? We'll help you find your way. Locked out? We'll get you back in your Chevrolet. Out of gas? We'll get you gas. Roadside Assistance is provided via a toll-free number (1-800-CHEV-USA) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Roadside Assistance is offered in two levels of service, Basic Care and
Roadside Basic Care covers you as long as you own your Chevrolet.
- Free towing for warranty repairs (to closest dealer)
- Over the phone basic technical advice
- Available dealer services at reasonable costs (i.e., wrecker
services, locksmith/key service, glass repair, etc.)
Roadside Courtesy Care provides:
Roadside Courtesy care is available to you for a period of three years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first).
- Free towing (to closest dealer)
- Free locksmith/key service (when keys are lost
on the road or locked inside)
- Free flat tire service, jump start and fuel